PC Installation Guide for TeamViewer Unattended
1. From your Browser,
click my OpenGeeks TeamViewer Unattended link below
2. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
all behave differently but ultimately you want to
download and save the installer like below
3. I'm saving here to the Downloads folder.
Save is where ever you want. Just ensure you can
find it later :-)
4. Browse for the downloaded file and double click
it to install.
5. Click next to proceed with the installation
6. Choose Company/Commercial use. I paid for
7. Please review and accept the License Agreement
8. Let the installer finish
9. Now the Teamviewer Unattended access Wizard
will start. Select Next
10. Click next here as well
11. Choose Skip password
12. Click finish
13. Select Allow and Finish. This will allow
to assist you whenever you need me
14. We are almost done. Click the Gears
symbol on this screen
15. This is the TeamViewer Options Screen.
16. Check Grant Steve Quinn easy access.
17. Yay we are done.
Another technician can still use Teamviewer the
Select TeamViewer from the Systray and right click the
18. Select Show Status Dialog
19. Provide the tech support person with "Your ID"
and "Your Password"
20. Have fun